Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 1100 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 230 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As an intern (m/f) in our customer service department you will support our Customer Service Representatives in processing questions and problems from our users, with the help of a mentor. You are the voice of the company and also the first point of contact for our player community. This internship is suitable for recent school leavers, as a co-op program or for starting your career. We look forward to hearing from you!
– Be on hand to help and advise our players through different communication channels (email, chats)
– Get to know our games inside out so you can answer any questions our player community might have
– Respond to player questions by quickly and unbureaucratically finding solutions to technical problems and bugs
– Work in close cooperation with other deparments: Give feedback to our game designers and report bugs to colleagues in the live bug analysis department
– Your goal: Encourage player loyalty by providing our players with outstanding service
– Native-speaker level knowledge of Portuguese and good written and spoken English; knowledge of German and other languages is an advantage
– Open, friendly and a genuine team player
– You keep calm and stay on top of things even when there are lots of customer questions to deal with
– Ideally some experience in customer contact (preferably online, or in catering, retail, hotel industry, etc.)
– A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
– An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
– A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
– Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
– Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
– A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
– Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Your contact person for this job offer is Sophie Dupré.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, your CV and references) as well as your earliest possible starting date through our online application form.