Bulgarian Headhunters is a consulting company specialized in recruiting multilingual talents across Europe for our global clients in numerous sectors like IT, BPO, Finance, Healthcare services and more. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client is a renowned business process outsourcing company with multiple sites across the globe. The Bulgarian site in Sofia is situated in a very modern office area close to the city center and equipped with the most modern and advanced facilities to create an optimal work environment and great atmosphere. They’re currently looking to recruit various Portuguese speaking Technical Support Consultants.
● Receive escalated contacts from the Buyer’s first level help desk regarding technical support questions related to software and applications.
● Provide the Services for voice contacts and email, utilizing tool sets and systems provided.
● Provide 2nd level troubleshooting to resolve issues with software and applications in interfacing with operating systems, hardware, software applications, network and peripherals. This will include trouble shooting within Microsoft, Apple and Linux environments.
● Utilize and follow knowledge management practices
● Utilize existing labs and environments as needed to recreate issues
● Detailed understanding of operating systems including Windows, Apple and Linux. This knowledge will include how the functional components of the operating system work together, registry edit and functional understanding, drivers, java components, and the interaction between applications in the operating systems.
● Detailed understanding of PC and Apple hardware, including:
– networking components
– networking protocols
– networking simulation of environments related to latency, jitter and bandwidth issues
– commonly used peripheral components
● Ability to troubleshoot issues with these components and determine conflicts between hardware components and applications
● Very good knowledge of English and Portuguese
● Ability to work on flexible shifts (including afternoon and night shift)
● A competitive remuneration package, including relocation for candidates from abroad, health & life insurance and transportation allowance;
● Attractive bonus scheme, rewards and recognition programs;
● Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support;
● Great office location
● VIP card for discounts in the shops and food places in the area where the office is located
● Team Building activities