Oportunidade / Emprego
You are a confident, super motivated individual that loves to excel in a performance driven environment. You are an ambitious person and you’re always looking for the latest trends in digital marketing and new solutions. You are passionate about mobile and travel tech.
This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated and results-driven preofessional, who is keen to join a start-up company that is facing hyper-growth and going global.
We’re a fast growing tech SaaS Start-up with clients in more than 12 countries that provides innovative mobile solutions for the hospitality and tourism sector, combining tourism expertise with world class cloud-based technology.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP of Marketing will have ownership of all of the Marketing (online and offline) and Brand Communication aspects of the business, with particular emphasis on the planning and execution of an integrated B2B digital marketing strategy for lead generation across all channels.
Your mission / responsibilities:
• Coordinate the overall company Marketing and Communication Strategy
• Develop and execute digital lead generation strategy including email marketing, SEO, SEM, social media advertising and remarketing
• Maintain the lead-generation database and pipeline
• Research and evaluate new sources of leads
• On-going optimisation and testing of all lead generation channels
• Development of landing pages for inbound marketing
• Manage all inbound marketing initiatives, leading a small team of PR & Communication Executives
• Identify and test new scalable lead generation channels to market
• Weekly reporting on performance levels for all channels
• Work with colleagues with the local Marketing and Sales Teams to develop content and marketing communications for lead-generation campaigns and activity
• Excel your targets and act as brand embassador
• A true overachiever that thinks out of the box
• Related Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing or Marketing Communications
• The successful candidate will have 3+ years experience across B2B Email, Display, SEM, SEO and Social Media
• Commercially minded with a thirst for hitting lead generation targets
• A strong analytical mind with experience using web tools such as Google Analytics
• Ability to take directions and deliver projects independently
• Experience planning Social Media advertising campaigns preferred
• Must have a ‘can-do’ attitude and a desire to deliver amazing work.
• Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment would give the successful candidate a good head start
• Fluent in English
• Previous experience in SaaS is a plus
• Experience in using salesforce.com is also a plus
Ready for the challenge?
This is a unique opportunity for a high potential candidate.
Send us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org