Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com Customer Service Centre (UK) Limited, one of the support companies in the UK is looking for a Portuguese speaking Customer Service Executive (CSE) to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in Cambridge.
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position in scheduled shifts.
· Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
· Delivering high level of customer service;
· Actively participate in various projects within the department;
· Promote the Booking.com culture along with your colleagues;
Our ideal candidate:
· Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
· Takes responsibility and ownership;
· Is passionate about helping customers;
· Fluent in both written and spoken English and Portuguese;
· Available Full-time (40 hours per week) and flexible in work schedule;
· In possession of a valid work-permit for the UK.
What Booking.com will offer You!!!
· Full-time (4 weeks) paid training;
· Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
· International working environment;
· Convenient office location in the centre of Cambridge;
· 25 holidays per year on full time basis;
· Free lunch every day, with direct delivery for your specific lunchtime;·
· Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
· 20% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm;
· 60% Premium pay for hours worked on the Weekend;
· 80% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm on the Weekend