Internship – Customer Service with Portuguese (m/f) – Hamburg (Germany)
Location: Hamburg (Germany)
Company: Altigi GmbH / Goodgame Studios
Required languages: English – Proficiency
Portuguese – Mother tongue
Min. Studies: High-school
Min. Experience: No experience
Contract type: To negotiate
Contract duration: 3 – 6 months
Salary range: Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Description: Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 800 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 190 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As an intern in our customer service department you will deal with questions and problems from our users. You are the voice of the company and also the first point of contact for our player community. This internship is ideally suited to recent school leavers, as a co-op program or for starting your career. We look forward to hearing from you!
– Be on hand to help and advise our players through different communication channels (email, forums and chats)
– Get to know our games inside out so you can answer any questions our player community might have
– Respond to player questions by quickly and unbureaucratically finding solutions to technical problems and bugs
– Work in close cooperation with other deparments: Give feedback to our game designers and report bugs to colleagues in the live bug analysis department
– Your goal: Connect our players even more closely to our games by providing them with outstanding service
Requirements: Your Profile:
– You are open, friendly and a genuine team player
– You have good Portuguese and English skills, both written and spoken, German and other languages are an advantage
– You keep calm and stay on top of things even when there are lots of customer questions to deal with
Ideally you already have some experience in customer contact (preferably online, or in the catering, hotels or sales industries)
– A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
Offer: We offer:
– An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
– A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
– Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
– Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
– A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
– Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.